I like London town. It is full of history, remains proper and has an energetic contemporary edge sneaking through.
You could say this Fords Gin is the perfect demonstration of this blend. Made by an eighth generation distiller (talk about being born into the right family), under the direction of a renown gin expert (I would die happily if I earn that title). Bringing together history, process and knowledge aimed at the new world, the perfect London Dry Gin.
This London Dry Gin was made with a professional bartender in mind, and is meant for universal application to any cocktail. They have even flavour mapped the gin as a demonstration of it's ability to partner up with anything and anyone - check it out! So many inappropriate places for me to go here - but I will resist temptation and simply say it is science and art coming together.
We are recommending with the Aromatic Tonic and any garnish you want - this gin will cosy up nicely any which way.
Comments
Post a Comment